1) Finish more books. I’ve decided to just screw this resolution. If I want to finish a book, then I’ll finish a book. I just can never find time to sit down and read a book all the way through and I have to stop nagging myself about it. The most my attention span can handle these days is a magazine article and even that’s tough.
2) Stop renting movies and not watching them. I didn’t really follow through on this one, either. I had a copy of Memento and Crash out for like four weeks with our unlimited rentals plan and I still didn’t watch them. I’m starting to watch a bit more movies now.
3) Try to do more to fill up my time. I think I’ve done pretty well on this resolution. I’ve definitely been doing more.
4) Redecorate, paint, and make pretty my bathroom. Nope. That is SO never going to happen.
5) Eat better. Check. At least I think so. I’ve only really had a few of those OH-MY-GOD-MY-BRAIN-IS-GOING-TO-DIE-FROM-ALL-OF-THIS-SUGAR days this year. I’d say that I’m eating better. I’ve been making a lot of homemade foods and I’ve been baking quite a bit.
6) Do more to embrace the seasons and make them last longer. Yeah, I guess so. I haven’t really been as obsessive about the seasons this year, though. I think it’s because for the most part, I’ve been a lot more at ease about things.
7) Post more on this blog. Hahaha. I definitely did not keep this resolution at all. I’m posting even less than I was when I wrote this resolution! Sorry, readers. I know you’ve been bored out of your mind seeing that photoshoot post for the past two weeks.
8) Try to be more flexible and make the best of every situation. Don’t rush when I shouldn’t rush and rush when I should. Eh……… I don’t know if I kept this or not.
9) Just make life more exciting, vibrant, and more colorful. Sure. I guess I’ve kept that.
Now, here is a list of things that I really should do but there is no chance that they will ever happen:
1) Procrastinate less. Nope. Of course not.
2) Get a job so I can pay for all of the stuff that I really, really want. Nope, but I did try. I applied to the CoOp and Pier 1. Never got a call back from either.
3) Learn how to drive. No.